- Exclusively for CAT309
- Bent axis piston hydraulic motor.
- Reduction Shroud System—acts like a vacuum and moves the material into the cutting teeth which can result in faster production and finer mulch size.
- Cutting Disc is made of Weldox 700 T-1 steel which is 30% stronger than mild steel!
- Material less than 3" in diameter is cut and pulled into the reduction shroud system resulting in a one step mulching process.
- Please note that this does NOT include options, hydraulic hoses, hydraulic quick couplers, freight nor set-up costs.
CAT309 New Generation with an Advanced Forest Equipment RDM34EXH forestry mulcher & bucket. This excavator comes fully guarded and comes with a Ballistic Level 1 window manufactured by Heavy Equipment Armor.
Durability: Tough, rough and built to last. All handcrafted, tested and made with the best material.
Visibility: Being able to see the material as it engages with the cutting disc; this gives the operator visibility in order to avoid unwanted foreign material.
Productively: Can mulch up to 6” depending on hydraulic flow of carrier.
Bearing Box: Custom built, ROBUST, TOUGH and DURABLE. This is the heart and soul of this mulcher! Each bearing box is tested prior to shipping.
Hydraulic Motor: SUNFAB hydraulic bent axis piston motor.
Cutting Disc: 34” in diameter; Made of Weldox 700, T-1 steel. Reduction Shroud System: Acts like a vacuum and moves the material into the cutting teeth which enhances grinding.
Cutting Teeth: Comes with beaver teeth, carbide thumbnail teeth and carbide bullet teeth.
Beaver Teeth: 4 inside the shroud, 8 on perimeter, 8 on top of disc.
Carbide Thumbnail Teeth: 16 teeth bottom of disc, 16 teeth on top of disc.
Carbide Bullet Teeth: 4 on bottom of disc.
The Beaver Tooth has straight edges,is durable, and can be re-sharpened right on the blade.
TIP: Rotating beaver teeth increases wear life.
The Carbide Thumbnail Tooth is designed for durability and placed at the bottom of the cutting disc to handle the tough environment.
The Carbide Bullet Tooth is a medium efficiency extension cutting tooth that holds up good in rock. When using this tooth, material has the potential to be thrown more than when using the shark tooth.
Please note, matching up the right mulching attachment to a specific carrier will determine how well the mulcher package will function in your region. Skid steer manufactures are known for not having safety guarding and/or safety windows on their products so we highly recommend reviewing your machine first, before purchasing a forestry mulcher.