- Hydraulic Motor: Rexroth hydraulic bent axis piston motor.
- The Digging Spade Feature is the only one of its kind in the industry!
- Reduction Shroud System—acts like a vacuum and moves the material into the cutting teeth which results in faster production and finer mulch size.
- Cutting Disc: 58” in diameter; Made of Weldox 700, T-1 steel.
- Productive up to 18 inches in diameter, depending on hydraulic flow
- Please note that this does NOT include options, hydraulic hoses, hydraulic quick couplers, freight nor set-up costs.
Maximize Mulching Power & Production!
Powerful, Profitable Forestry Mulcher with RDM Technology Fits on different excavator models- call us to see which mulcher fits your excavator! No Power Booster Required!
When you see a RDM Forestry Mulcher working in the field you’ll notice several things:
No extra power pack! Our RDM technology transfers more power to the attachment, eliminating the need for expensive extra hardware.
Works fast! RDM forestry mulcher owners report as much as 40% increases in productivity. That’s good for the land, good for your customer and your bottom line.
You’ll be surprised to see how much work can be accomplished with a small carrier. RDM technology is so efficient, even a smaller, lighter excavator can easily do the work. That saves you money!
Contact us today to order your RDM58EX Excavator Forestry Mulcher
Please note, matching up the right mulching attachment to a specific carrier will determine how well the mulcher package will function in your region. Skid steer manufactures are known for not having safety guarding and/or safety windows on their products so we highly recommend reviewing your machine first, before purchasing a forestry mulcher.