- 10 to 15 ton machines
- Bent axis piston hydraulic motor.
- The Digging Spade Feature is the only one of its kind in the industry!
- Reduction Shroud System: Acts like a vacuum and moves the material into the cutting teeth which enhances grinding.
- Cutting Disc: 34” in diameter; Made of Weldox 700, T-1 steel.
- Productive up to 6 inches in diameter, depending on hydraulic flow.
- Bearing Box—Custom built, ROBUST, TOUGH and DURABLE. This is the heart and soul of this mulcher! Each bearing box is tested prior to shipping.
- Please note that this does NOT include options, hydraulic hoses, hydraulic quick couplers, freight nor set-up costs.
Maximize Mulching Power & Production
Powerful, Profitable Forestry Mulcher with RDM Technology Fits on different excavator models- call us to see which mulcher fits your excavator! No Power Booster Required!
When you see a RDM Forestry Mulcher working in the field you’ll notice several things:
No extra power pack! Our RDM technology transfers more power to the attachment, eliminating the need for expensive extra hardware.
Works fast! RDM forestry mulcher owners report as much as 40% increases in productivity. That’s good for the land, good for your customer and your bottom line.
You’ll be surprised to see how much work can be accomplished with a small carrier. RDM technology is so efficient, even a smaller, lighter excavator can easily do the work. That saves you money!
Caterpillar (CAT 309 Next GEN, CAT 310 Next GEN, CAT 311C, CAT 311D, CAT 311E, CAT 312F)
Please note, matching up the right mulching attachment to a specific carrier will determine how well the mulcher package will function in your region. Skid steer manufactures are known for not having safety guarding and/or safety windows on their products so we highly recommend reviewing your machine first, before purchasing a forestry mulcher.